Holiday present for you, Airtimers: Radio Page 2.0!
The Airtime Pro team is proud to announce the brand new Radio Page, set to go live on December 12. All current trial and paid stations will be upgraded automatically.
The new specs have been designed to meet Airtime Pro users’ needs, especially when it comes to making your programming more social, shareable and fun to use. This design and functionality release is part of a bigger project to add more features to Radio Page.
Let’s see what’s new!
- We moved the station description to the Home page (Start) so that everyone can see what your station is about right away…
- Which is why Schedule Overview has moved to the “second” page.
- You can now customize your background image.
Station admins can also try different Color Schemes for their Radio Page.
The navigation menu has moved from bottom to the left-hand side.
- We added Social Media Links (under the logo). Station admins can customize links.
- You can help first-time listeners understand what your station is all about by adding Station Tags (category/genre).
- Show Information is a new feature where you can say more about your ongoing/scheduled shows.
- We gave the Playout toolbar at the bottom of the page a makeover so it looks crisp and clean.
- We added Automated Track Artwork display.
- Desktop users will appreciate the new Volume bar.
- The Share Track button lets your listeners share Now Playing tracks via Twitter, Facebook, Google +, or their email accounts. Along with the Social Media Links in the top left corner, this new feature will get the word out about your station!
- The Embed Button takes sharing one step further. Listeners can embed your player widget on their own, wherever they want.
- The new Radio Page comes with responsive design, which will make it look good on all devices, especially mobile ones.
- All the settings and new custom options for your new Radio Page can be found in the new Settings Page (Settings -> Radio Page)
We hope you’ll like it as much as we do!
Happy broadcasting (and listening),
The Airtime Pro Team