The Smart Internet Radio Solution for up and Coming Artists, Djs and Producers
Stop being ignored by radio stations and accepting bad deals from stream services. Starting your own online radio station might be your chance to break the music monopoly. Imagine scheduling your own music and the music you love for whenever you want. You could go it alone, team-up with band members or even collaborate across the globe. The scheduling and automation features of cloud radio services make transmitting and promoting a 24/7 hour station a doddle. Take back control of your sound with Airtime Pro.
Share and promote your music without depending on anyone else
Find fans among the 3.2 billion people with internet access around the world
It’s much easier to promote your station than to promote your music – you’ll be killing two birds with one stone
Have as many radio DJs as you want, meaning you don’t have to do everything yourself
Manage the station from anywhere, at any time. You and/or your station staff can manage your station from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC
Broadcast your gigs live
Build a fan base and community around your radio station to help reach more listeners
Integrate your station with social networks using a rich set of automated features
Why Airtime Pro?
- You can try it totally free, with a 7 day trial that won’t even require your credit card details
- It’s an all-in-one package that’s effortless setup. Within 5 minutes of setting up, you’ll be able to begin live or automated broadcasting. Your radio page (screenshot) is automatically generated when you register, and you can direct your fans to your new home on internet straight away
- Engage others. Your music radio station can be operated from any device connected to the internet, meaning you can share admin or DJ roles with your band members, DJ collaborators, or even your fans by assigning them a particular Airtime Pro station role (link). Why not let them upload and schedule your new recordings even while you’re still out gigging.
- Easy-peasy programming. Airtime Pro stations come with the most sophisticated scheduler out there. You can organise your music in playlists, smart blocks and rotations and then schedule your programming for months in advance with very little effort. On top of that, our autoDJ will fill gaps where you have nothing scheduled
- Share your tracks as podcasts. If you want your fans to be able to listen on-demand or download your music, all you need to do is publish selected tracks as podcasts and they will become available on your Podcast page right away.
- Get more fans! Airtime Pro stations come with integrations for all major social platforms. Embeddable player and schedule widgets are available for sharing on your own or other people’s sites. Facebook integration will let your Facebook fans listen to your music right there on your Facebook page, and with auto-tweets you can keep your Twitter followers up-to-date about which track or show are currently playing. But wait, there’s more! You can also publish your music directly to your Soundcloud page with the Soundcloud integration functionality
- Great support team. Our support agents are super-skilled and friendly, and available via an in-app live chat or ticketing system
- Great value for money. Airtime Pro’s packages come with a storage/bandwidth/listener ratio that’s unparalleled elsewhere in the industry.