In the United States there are 2,400 radio stations broadcasting from just the Christian perspective alone; globally, religious broadcasters account for an order of magnitude more than that. Many of these, operating in every corner of the world, are hosted by Airtime Pro, and with only an internet connection and a connected device, you too can be broadcasting your religious station in under five minutes.
Share your faith and message via your radio station online
Grow your community: there are 3.2 billion people online at this very moment who could become potential listeners
Does your organisation have recorded content such as sermons and lectures? Share them online
Reach out to people who are cut off from the community for different reasons — due to disability, long-term illness or living in a remote area
Give your community a chance to financially support your efforts via the internet
Why Airtime Pro is an ideal solution for your religious station?
- Everything is in one place. Setup is quick and easy, and you can start live or automated broadcasting in a matter of minutes. Your radio page is automatically generated, and your listeners can tune into your content right away.
- Engage others. Your radio station can be operated from any computer connected to the internet. You can share admin or DJ roles with your colleagues or other community members by assigning them a particular Airtime Pro station role. (link)
- Easy programming. Airtime Pro comes with the most sophisticated scheduler on the market. You can organise your content in playlists, smart blocks and rotations as well as being able to schedule your programming for months in advance with very little effort. What’s more, our autoDJ will fill gaps at the end of your show if you forget to schedule content.
- Podcasting. You can share your sermons and lectures via podcast functionality. Your listeners will be able to download them or listen on-demand whenever they want.
- Reach out to more people. Airtime Pro comes with many social integrations. Embeddable player and schedule widgets are available for sharing on your own site or those of other people. Facebook integration will let users listen to your station on your Facebook page. Auto-tweeting informs your Twitter followers when and which track or show are currently playing. You can also publish any track directly to Soundcloud with the Soundcloud integration functionality.
- Great support team. Our support agents are super-skilled and friendly, and you can reach out to them via in-app live chat or via the ticketing system.
Need to talk to someone?
Get in touch here: https://www.airtime.pro/contact/