Airtime Pro Supports Nonprofit Organisations
Interested in broadcasting with Airtime Pro? We offer a special 30% discount on all annual plans to nonprofit organisations of all sizes.
No credit card required
Giving nonprofits a voice
At Sourcefabric, our mission is to bridge the digital divide in media. By making state-of-the-art journalism tools available to organisations and individuals in need of better technology, we aim to support civil society and quality journalism as democracy’s public conscience. From websites to blogs to podcasts, we believe in giving nonprofits a competitive advantage through content creation and publishing software, so that independent voices can speak truth to power and tell the stories that matter.
How it works
Set up your station using our free trial option. When your 7-day free trial ends, you will need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know about the pricing plan you are interested in. We will then ask you for some documentation of your nonprofit organisation. Once you provide the required details, we will set up your station with the nonprofit discount.
The following organization types are not eligible to request discounted plans.
- Religious organizations without a secular community designation. To have a secular designation, an organization must provide services to people regardless of their religious beliefs and must not propagate a belief in a specific faith. It must also have a tax ID (EIN) separate from that of the church or religious organization.
- Hospitals, hospital auxiliaries, nurses registers or bureaus, health insurance organizations, prepared group health plans, group medical practice associations, in-faculty group practice associations
- Business and professional organizations
- Mutual organizations
- Fraternal beneficiary societies, orders, or associations; providers of other services or benefits to members or employees
- Sports, athletic, recreational, and social activities, except for community centers and community recreational facilities
- Legislative and political activity organizations
- Advocacy organizations
- Endowment funds or financial services
Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible for discount. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive the discount.
See how easy it is to use Airtime Pro!
- Because Airtime Pro is cloud-based, the only requirement is to have a reliable internet connection and a device that can connect to it
- Launch a podcast or start a community radio station in just a few quick steps
- Even if you’re a one-person operation, you can create all the content needed for a 24/7 radio station — and you can invite other people to contribute content to your station too
- Create drag-and-drop playlists of any kind of audio tracks; playlists form the basis of your shows
- Understand your audience with Airtime Pro’s listener statistics
- Seek support from our highly responsive Airtime Pro team whenever you need it
- Create podcasts the same way as making a show from a playlist. Airtime Pro includes built-in podcast hosting, so you won’t need to sign up to a separate third-party service
- Enjoy storage, stream quality and bandwidth at unmatchable prices
- Use the scheduling features to test out the optimal times for each show, and then set up times for that show to repeat or automatically generate content for other shows based on certain criteria